Fully Rendered Illustrations

 Fully Rendered work

This Page is specifically for my rendered illustrations, whether that is a rough full render or a cleaned-up piece. I will also post rendered GIFs as well, from pixel work to illustration. These pieces will also have a small description to give a little context behind them.

 

Game Select ( Classic Gang) 

Digital Pixel work of a Game select screen revolving around my characters

Apocalypse Boys

Bunny, Meco, Speedy and Atlas in their (apocalypse) Designs.

GingerBubbins with apple-flavoured Lollipop 

( A new outfit)

Bunny The Rabbit with Strawberry-flavoured Lollipop 

(Crude Gesture)


Ginger the Thing reference sheet

( Latest design on my Sonic self-insert) 

You're not helping 

( Venting illustration ) 


The Star Gang Crusaders 

( My personal characters dressed in the outfits of Jojo's bazaar adventures Part 3 Characters, The Crusaders) 

Ginger Chubbins

(Slightly softer GingerBub showing off her heart eye emotes)


The Boys

(Apart from a bigger picture, I turned these into small character portraits -March 2024- )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sketches

Renders of Models